Fly Jackson Hole, LLC Terms and Conditions
Last revised: 01/16/15
5. Customer Accounts. In order to use certain features of the Site, such as purchasing scenic flights, renting equipment or making reservations, you will have to create an account (“Customer Account”). You may never use another’s Customer Account without permission. When creating your Customer Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your Customer Account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Customer Account.
7. Intellectual Property Ownership. Unless otherwise noted, all text, content and documents on the Site, any names, logos, service marks, and trademarks appearing on the Site, including the trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, and all other intellectual property including the organization, design, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software or other works or materials (collectively “Content”) are owned by us or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. All right, title and interest in and to the Content will at all times remain with us and/or its Owners. The trademarks “Fly Jackson Hole,” and other marks, logos and titles used on the Site are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks owned by us and/or the Owners.
8. User Obligations. Limited Use; Restrictions on Use. The use or misuse of any Content, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. We grant you a non-exclusive, limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable, right and license, without right to sublicense, to access and use the Content on the following conditions: (a) you may not distribute text or graphics to others without our express written consent, (b) you may not, without our permission, copy and retransmit, disseminate, broadcast or circulate or otherwise distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use all or part of the Content on this system or another system, (c) you shall not use any form of our name, tradename, trademark, or brand name in metatags, keywords and/or hidden text, (d) you may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or otherwise display the Content for public or commercial purposes without our prior written permission for such use of Content, (e) you agree you will not create derivative works from or commercially exploit the Content, in whole or in part, in any way, (f) you shall not use the Site, the Content, and/or any portion thereof, in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution or statement as to us, the Owner, or any third party referenced therein, (g) you shall use the Content, and/or any services and products on the Site or accessible via the Website for lawful purposes only, and (h) you shall not publicly display, perform, or distribute the Content, either in whole or in part, and shall not modify, translate, alter or create any derivative works thereof. We reserve all other rights. You shall not alter, remove or obscure any copyright notice, digital watermarks, proprietary legends or any other notice included in any Content on the Site. We may revoke or restrict any of the foregoing rights as well as your access to the Site at any time without prior notice, including by blocking your IP Address.
You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Sites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Sites by other users or with ‘s operation and management of the Sites. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the Sites, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through a Fly Jackson Hole Website registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Sites. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Sites, or defame or otherwise harm any party through your use of the Sites. Additionally you agree to abide by Fly Jackson Hole Code of Conduct.
In addition you also agree that you will not use our Services to:
(a) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content, including through any attachments thereto, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(b) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content, including through any attachments thereto, that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
(c) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content, including through any attachments thereto, that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(d) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any attachments thereto, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
(e) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any attachments thereto, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
(f) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
9. Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the Sites are available only with registration, login, such as Fly Jackson Hole Member account number, and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential, including taking appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality, such as logging off and closing the Internet browser, especially when you are connected to the Internet through an unsecured network or when using a public computer. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact Fly Jackson Hole immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
10. Proprietary Rights. The content of the Sites includes, without limitation, (i) Fly Jackson Hole ‘s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively “ Fly Jackson Hole Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, including podcasts, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the Sites (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as “ Fly Jackson Hole Content”). Fly Jackson Hole Content is the property of Fly Jackson Hole, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any Fly Jackson Hole Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the or the owner of such content if the is not the owner. For reprints, contact Fly Jackson Hole. Any use of Fly Jackson Hole Marks without Fly Jackson Hole‘s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in Fly Jackson Hole Content, including any such notices appearing on any Fly Jackson Hole Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the Sites.
11. User Generated Content; Submitted Ideas.
Fly Jackson Hole retains the right to remove any content for any reason, including but not limited to, content that it deems threatening, demeaning, profane, obscene, a violation of intellectual property rights or privacy laws, off-topic, commercial or promotion of organizations or programs, or otherwise injurious or illegal. Fly Jackson Hole also retains the right to ban or block a user from posting on FLY JACKSON HOLE social media profiles without notice for a pattern of inappropriate postings or as it deems necessary. All user content must comply with the FLY JACKSON HOLE Code of Conduct.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Fly Jackson Hole may access, preserve and disclose your account information and the User Content you have posted by Users of the Services if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in the sole opinion of Fly Jackson Hole to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOU; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Administrators, its Users and the public.
12. Notice For Claims Of Intellectual Property Or Copyright Infringement; Agent For Notice Of Infringement. Fly Jackson Hole respects the intellectual property of others, and, particularly as to user generated content in comments, discussion boards or in other user contributed content, as applicable, we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Fly Jackson Hole’s Copyright Agent please submit a notification detailing such alleged infringement pursuant to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to our designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: Doug Schultz, PO Box 3236 Jackson, WY 83001. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should be sent to the Copyright Agent.
13. United States Only. By using the Site or the Company, you agree and acknowledge that your use of the Site or the Company is governed by U.S. law, and you consent to the application of the laws of the United States and/or the State of Wyoming, other than such rules, regulations, case law, and/or international treaties that would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the United States or the State of Wyoming, and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court for Teton County, Wyoming, Ninth Judicial District.
15. Advertisers. The Sites may contain advertisements. The inclusion of advertisements on the Sites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services. Fly Jackson Hole shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the Sites. Further, shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the Sites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
16. Links to Third Party Websites. The Sites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
17. Links to Websites, Content, Sharing of Content. Links posted by third parties to the Sites and/or Fly Jackson Hole Content may not use Fly Jackson Hole trademark or logo and shall not suggest that Fly Jackson Hole promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, Websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the Sites shall be the responsibility of the linking party. Fly Jackson Hole reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates Fly Jackson Hole ‘s policies, rights or causes interruption or deterioration of Fly Jackson Hole Content.
18. Sharing of Content. You may download, copy or embed Fly Jackson Hole Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Sites for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Fly Jackson Hole Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in Fly Jackson Hole Content. Fly Jackson Hole reserves the right to require any party sharing Fly Jackson Hole content to disable or remove the content should its use violate Fly Jackson Hole‘s policies, rights or causes interruption or deterioration of Fly Jackson Hole Content.
Fly Jackson Hole provides opportunities for user interaction within its Sites and social media profiles on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and various blogging sites. On those social media profiles, content and links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the organizations, entities, views or content contained therein. Fly Jackson Hole is not responsible for content or links posted by others.
20. Warranties Disclaimed. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE CONTENT AND EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SHOULD APPLICABLE LAW NOT PERMIT THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN WE HEREBY GRANT THE MINIMUM EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REQUIRED BY SUCH APPLICABLE LAW. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US, OUR EMPLOYEES AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR ANY OTHER PERSONS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS SECTION. ADDITIONALLY, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
FLY JACKSON HOLE PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH, AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING (i) OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES AND/OR ANY FLY JACKSON HOLE CONTENT; (ii) FROM ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITES AND/OR FLY JACKSON HOLE CONTENT; (iii) FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA AND/OR FROM ANY EQUIPMENT FAILURE; (iv) OUT OF THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE GOODS, CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE SITES, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES; (v) FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (vi) FROM STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITES; (vii) FROM ANY DELAY OR FAILURE OF THE SITES ARISING OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND FLY JACKSON HOLE’S CONTROL; (viii) OUT OF THE USE OF, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON, FLY JACKSON HOLE CONTENT; (ix) OUT OF ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE SITES (x) OUT OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR ADVERTISED ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; OR (xi) OUT OF ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITES OR FLY JACKSON HOLE CONTENT.
21. Exclusions permitted by law. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 17 AND 18 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND ‘S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY PART OF THE SITE AT ANYTIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
22. Notice of Inherent Risks and Assumption of Risks. PARTICIPATION IN ANY AND ALL RECREATION ACTIVITIES WITH FLY JACKSON HOLE, LLC, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AVIATION/FLIGHT, AVIATION/FLIGHT INSTRUCTION, SCENIC AIR TOURS, RENTAL OF AIRPLANES, PHOTO/VIDEO FLIGHTS AND USE OF THE FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT, INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL AND INHERENT RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS THAT MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY, INCAPACITY, PARALYSIS, DEATH OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; SUCH RISKS AND DANGERS INCLUDE WITHOUT LIMITATION, CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS; LIGHTNING; THUNDER STORMS; HIGH ALTITUDE; MECHANICAL AND EQUIPMENT FAILURES. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACCEPT, AND ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR OBEYING ALL INFORMATION, RULES AND REGULATIONS PROVIDED TO YOU BY US IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY OR ANY FACILITIES OR SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE COMPANY, INCLUDING ALL WYOMING LAWS, AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS POSTED THROUGHOUT THE COMPANY AND EQUIPMENT. IN CONSIDERATION OF SUCH USE, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE WYOMING RECREATIONAL SAFETY ACT, WYOMING STATUTES §§ 1-1-121 TO 1-1-123, YOU ACCEPT AND ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS AND DANGERS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES. YOU ASSUME SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, IF YOU INJURE ANOTHER PERSON.
PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES OFFERED BY FLY JACKSON HOLE, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A LIABILITY AND RELEASE AGREEMENT. <<Insert Link to Full Release Agreement>>
24. No Framing; Links; Third Party Sites. Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the Site or third party sites are expressly prohibited without our prior written approval.
25. Ability to Accept Terms and Conditions. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
26. Assignment. These Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
27. Changes to Pricing and Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, and/or prices and information provided on or through the Site, at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of these Terms and Conditions and/or pricing on the Site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions for any such changes. Continued use of a Site by you after any such changes will constitute your consent to the changes.
28. Miscellaneous. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
32. Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Sites must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Last revised: 01/16/2015
1. The Information We Collect. We may collect several different types of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) which may include but is not limited to your: name, e-mail address; gender; date of birth; mailing address; credit card number.
You may choose not to provide your Personal Information; however providing Personal Information is a pre-requisite for certain activities and services available through the Site, such as creating an account, making reservations, purchasing goods, or registering for certain classes with Fly Jackson Hole, LLC (the “Company”).
2. How we Collect your Personal Information. We may collect your Personal Information in any of the ways set forth below (each a “Channel”):
• Online. In order to use certain functions or features of the Sites, you will need to create an account. As a prerequisite to account registration, you will need to provide certain types of Personal Information. You may also make reservations with the Company, register for aviation/flight lessons, rent equipment, and conduct other types of transactions on or through the Site, in which case you will need to provide payment and billing information.
• In Person. You may physically provide us with your Personal Information in a variety of different ways. We may also condition participation in certain activities at the Company, such as scenic flights, on the provision of certain Personal Information.
• Contests. From time to time, we may run contests and/or sweepstakes, via our Site, through social media, or at the Company (“Contests”). If you participate in any Contests, we will collect certain Personal Information from you in order to administer the Contest.
• From Third Parties. We may, from time-to-time, receive certain Personal Information that you have provided to a third party to whom you have provided your consent to share your Personal Information with us for marketing purposes, such as opt-in email list providers.
5. Use of Information Collected. By providing your Information to us, whatever the Channel you use, you consent to our use of your Information in the following ways:
· to provide the services, products or classes that you request;
· to combine with or enhance information provided by third parties;
· to contact you, respond to your inquiries, and send you information;
· to notify you of special offers and other services that we believe may be of interest to you;
· to analyze, manage and improve the Site;
· to notify you of important new changes to the Site;
· to help us diagnose problems with our server or other technical issues relating to the performance of the Site; or
· for marketing purposes in compliance with applicable laws.
It is our policy to require only the Personal Information necessary to complete the specific transaction that you request. We do not condition your participation in any specific activity on our Site, or the receipt of any products or services, on the disclosure of more Personal Information than is reasonably necessary.
6. Disclosure of your Information. We may disclose the Information we collect from and about you: (a) when we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, customers or other users of the Site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities, or is appropriate or necessary to enforce the Terms and Conditions, take precautions against liability, investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations, and/or protect the security or integrity of the Site; (b) to respond to judicial process and provide Information to law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws; (c) to our business partners for research, analytical and marketing purposes, such as analyzing usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Site and/or to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other businesses or persons for the purpose of processing such Information on our behalf; or (d) otherwise with your consent. We may sell or buy other businesses or entities. In such event, we may transfer or assign the Information we have collected as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In such transactions, your Personal Information may be included in the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used and your Personal Information may be included in the transferred assets. We may use your Usage Information to identify and develop products and services that may be of interest to you and/or share Information with certain third parties for direct marketing purposes with respect to special offers, products, services, programs, promotions, surveys, publications, invitations or other opportunities that may be of interest to certain demographic groups. We do not sell your Personal Information, to third parties and have no intention of doing so in the future. Under the laws of some jurisdictions, you may be entitled to request disclosure regarding how we share your Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes (“Information-Sharing Disclosure”). To the extent required by applicable law, we shall provide the Information-Sharing Disclosure to you upon rightful request made in writing to Fly Jackson Hole, LLC, PO Box 6869, Jackson, WY 83002. Except as explained above, we will not share any of your Personal Information with any third party, unless we have received your express permission to do so.
7. Opting Out. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of each email communication.
9. Special Disclosure Considerations for Social Media. Our Site may permit you to participate in certain online activities, such as blogs, message boards or other forums, or may include links to certain Third Party Sites that provide social media functionality, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram (each a “Forum”). You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose any Information (e.g., name, email address, personal photographs) on a Forum, such information may be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages or an increased risk of fraud. We have no control over this use of your Information and are not be responsible for it. In addition, if a Forum is provided by a Third Party Site, such Forum will likely be subject to its own additional rules and policies. You are responsible for your conduct on any Forum and for complying with any such rules or policies.
10. Protecting Children’s Privacy. The Site is not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13 and we ask that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information. We expressly request that no child under the age of 13 provide such information on their own behalf. We will not use such information for marketing purposes.
11. Security Procedures. We take commercially reasonable precautions and have implemented commercially reasonable technical measures intended to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of Personal Information submitted via the Site. However, your email transmissions and/or other communications containing Personal Information may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or the Site may be subject to hostile network attacks or administrative errors. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Once we receive your Personal Information, we take steps that we believe are commercially reasonable to limit access to your Personal Information to only those employees and service providers whom we determine need access to the Personal Information to provide the requested products, services, offers or opportunities that may be of interest to you. However, even after we receive your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our commercially reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Personal Information is completely secure and safe from such risks. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ENSURING, GUARANTEEING OR OTHERWISE OFFERING ANY DEFINITIVE PROMISE OF SECURITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR INFORMATION.